This project started in the month of June 2017 initiated by CASA (Church Auxiliary for Social Actions) where the project area is East Jaintia Hills in Khliehriat districts. We have targeted 20 villages for this project in Khliehriat side.
- Their linkages to health institutions are increased whereby schemes for health benefits are advocate.
- Youths and Women are exposed to different modes of earning (eg. Entrepreneurship).
- Health Institutions are made aware of the lacunae in the system in ways of community consultation
- Community are discussing the loopholes and access to their entitlements
- More health entitlements are advocated for and achieved.
- The road to unemployment is reduced.
- Women are making strong economic decision thus resulting in their role in the social, political sphere.